Terms & Conditions
1. Included in the lodge letting rate will be linen, heating and electricity. This is with the exception of Convalloch, where electricity will incur an additional charge.
2. A non-refundable deposit of 25% is payable at the time of booking. The balance of the rate will be payable 12 weeks prior to the date of the let.
3. A refund of 50% of the full rate will be issued in the event of the lessee cancelling up to one month prior to the booked date. No refund will be made for cancellations made within one month of the booking date.
4. Atholl Estates accepts no liability for loss or damage arising from any holidays taken on the Estate. Guests should ensure they have appropriate insurance to cover their holiday.
5. To assist with change-over’s lodge guests are requested to arrive after 4pm on day of arrival. Guests should leave the lodge in the same condition as at entry and vacate by 10am on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed.
6. A good housekeeping deposit is payable 12 weeks prior to arrival. This is returnable to the lessee following their departure less the cost of making good any damage or loss, or for excessive cleaning found necessary following the period of occupation.
7. For each lodge we have listed the maximum number of guests. Please note that we cannot accept any more guests than this maximum number. Children are included in this number, although we can accept an additional infant sleeping in a cot.
8. Same gender groups are not accepted unless authorised in writing by the lessor at the time of booking. The lessor reserves the right to decline any unauthorised same gender groups on arrival. We do not accept any stag or hen parties.
9. A reasonable number of well behaved and house trained dogs are permitted in the lodges. Dogs are not permitted in the bedrooms or on any of the furniture. Some of the lodges also have kennels. Dogs should not be left alone in the lodge and dog owners are requested to clean up after their dogs.
10. Smoking is restricted to certain rooms within each lodge. We would ask that you do not abuse these restrictions or your good housekeeping deposit may be affected.
11. The lodge should be booked for holiday purposes only unless otherwise agreed. The properties must not be used for filming or events without our prior written permission.
12. No fireworks are permitted without prior agreement as they may frighten neighbouring livestock.